Ovarian cyst is seen during the reproductive life of a female irrespective to the age which may result in varios menstrual problems such as dysmenorrhea and irregular periods by disturbing anatomical as well as physical integrity. Management of this problem is possible on the basis of Ayurvedic fundamental principals. Cyst and Fibroid syrup processes with Guggulu which provide statistically significant improvement in reduction and resolution in size of cyst, lower abdominal pain, backache and menstrual abnormalities. Encouraging result was found in the hemorrhagic cyst and simple cyst in this study. A further clinical study on large sample can establish the role of this therapy in case of ovarial cyst.
Key Benefits :
- Helps in amenorrhoea, menstrual irregularities such as menorrhagia, dysmenorrhoea.
- Helpful in case of ovarial cyst, uterine fibroid and endometriosis.
- It os also helpful in associated water retention, insomnia, debility, anxiety, rectal distress and constipation.
- It helps manage symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) like mood swing, tender breasts, food craving, fatigue, irritability and depression.
- Heavy menstrual bleeding + Menstrual periods lasting more than a week + Pelvic pressure or Pain.
- Frequent urination
- Difficulty emptying the bladder + Constipation
- Backache and leg pain
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Store in cool abd dry place
- Keep away from children
- Keep bottle well close after the use.
Direction of Use :
- Adult : 10ml Thrice a day half and hour before or half and hour after the meal
Safety Information :
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Share well before use