Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.Medsherb.com(“Medsherb.com”, “Medsherb”, “Website”, “Online ayurvedic store”) is a portal where a consumer can buy ayurvedic medicines which aryurvedic and herbal.
By visiting, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to www.Medsherb.com, you are deemed to have agreed to all the following Terms and Conditions of Sale/Service. So, before you use this Website, please read these Terms carefully as you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
1. Account Creation :
- You represent that the information you submit during registration is truth and accurate and you will maintain the accuracy of provided information.
- The account you created on Medsherb with your username and password are personal to you and should not be transferred and you will be responsible for the activities associated this Account.
- Medsherb.com will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you shall immediately notify us.
- It is your responsibility to keep your email address up-to-date on your account setup at Medsherb.com so that we can communicate with you electronically.
- We understand the privacy of all information you provide is of a primary importance. This is why we do everything possible to use it carefully and sensibly. The information provided by the customer is never shared with other companies or third party service providers.
- Security Policy :
- The transactions done on www.medsherb.com are 100% secure and safe and are governed by the medsherb internally.
- . Payment, Product Price and Product Delivery :
- All our product prices include all inclusive of taxes.
- We make every effort to make sure that the pricing and availability of Products on our Website is accurate and up to date. However, there may be sometimes an error on the pricing of a product or might be an error related to product availability. In those cases, we are not responsible for any errors and medsherb reserve the right to cancel the product and the price from the website.
- We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and product availability/descriptions, even after you have submitted your order, and to change or update any other information at any time without prior notice.
- Our delivery Charges include are calculated automatically when the address is being entered by the customer. On the basis of the City and the pincode the shipping or delivery charges are calculated on the website.
- Delivery times depends on the address and pincode entered by the customer or as well as the type of product you order.
- The payment on medsherb can be done by any one of the following methods: Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking or Direct Bank Transfer.
- Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking Payments are processed via our online payment service partners.
- Use of Information on the Website :
- The information provided on the Website or through our services is only for informational purposes, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- The information on this Website is not advice for treatment for any specific disease. It is important that before making any decision while purchasing medicine you should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional or Ayurvedic Consultant.
- com does not endorse any views or opinions that may be included in the Website Content, or other information provided through our Services. Your submission of questions or reviews on our Products does not constitute a professional relationship between you and Medsherb.com.
- Disclaimer :
- All information, Products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Website are provided by Medsherb.com. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
- com assumes no responsibility for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site.
- com cannot guarantee the adequacy, currency or completeness of the Website content. Medsherb.com does not warrant or endorse the effectiveness, quality or safety of the Products available on its Website.
- Please note that we have tried every effort to accurately display the colors and image of products on our Website but the actual color you see may depend on your computer monitor. Medsherb cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be the same as the color of the Products delivered to you.
- com reserves the right to modify or withdraw any part of the website or any of its content at any time without notice.
- Availability of Website :
- We take all reasonable care to ensure the availability of the Medsherb.com Website 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, the Website may become temporarily unavailable due to maintenance, server or other technical issues, or for reasons beyond our control. However, we may, issue a notice when we know of scheduled maintenance of our Website.
- Third-party Links :
- Since we provide link to third-party websites, our online payment service partners, which process your Net Banking and Credit/Debit Card payments, respectively. Medsherb is not responsible for the availability or proper functioning of such linked pages or third party websites, and we will not be held or are responsible for any loss or inconvenience encountered as a result of using such Website link.
- Terms of Sale :
- com may accept or decline any order placed by a Customer in its absolute discretion without liability to you.
- com reserves the right to discontinue any program or offer on its Website.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity of any Products available on Medsherb.com
- We acknowledge and you agree that you have fully and accurately disclosed your personal information and personal health information and consent to its use by the Pharmacy Medsherb and/or its affiliates. You confirm that you have had a physical examination by a physician and do not require a physical examination.
- Medsherb have full right to moderare, delete approve of disapprove any comments posted on the website if they are found vulgar or related to any religion sentiment of related to any human violence related.
Since “YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND AGREE THAT THEY SHALL BE BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR ASSIGNS, HEIRS AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES.
- Return and Refund Policy :
- Refund Policy :
At Medsherb.com, we do our best to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our products. Any product purchased from medsherb are not refundable. We can only provide refund of the product in certain condition listed below:
- If the item you received is defective
- If the product you ordered is lost or damaged during transit;
- Refund Policy :
- If the product which is being ordered had past its expiry date
Please note: The Mode of refund may vary depending on circumstances. If the mode of refund is by Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking, please allow 7 to 10 working days for the credit to appear in your account. While we regret any inconvenience caused by this time frame, it is the bank’s policy that delays the refund timing and we have no control over that refund.
- How you can Request a Refund for the product ordered:
In order to request a refund, simply email us your order details, including the reason why you’re requesting a refund. We always take our customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly to improve our quality of service.
For any queries, do call us at 8920755737, or email us at contatcus@Medsherb.com.
- Return Policy :
We always try our level best to ensure that the products which is being ordered are delivered according to your specifications and satisfaction. However, if the order which you have received is not at per your satisfaction or damaged or incorrect, please notify Medsherb through an Email or by calling us immediately or within 3 working days of receiving the products, to ensure prompt resolution. Please note that Medsherb.com will not accept liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 3 working days of receipt.
Medsherb is not liable or will not provide any refund of the product that are not defective, or opened or being consumed of found that the seal of that product is broken.
- Copyrights, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property Rights :
- As per the Terms and Conditions of Medsherb.com, the Website grants access to Users/Customers to view the content solely for visiting, ordering, and communicating only. All materials in this Website, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, text, logos and page headers, that are part of this Website are copyrights and/or other intellectual properties owned by Medsherb Marketplace Limited. All other trademarks not owned by Medsherb.com that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Medsherb.com.
- You hereby agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate or copy the content of Medsherb.com for any purpose, unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with this Website.
- . Change in Terms and Conditions :
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without further notice to you. Any such amendments we make shall be effective once we post a revised version of these Terms and Conditions on the Website. It is your responsibility to review the Medsherb.com Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Website following the publication of any such changes will constitute your agreement to follow and be automatically bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- Contact Details :
For any questions or comments regarding to Terms and Condition you can contact us at: