The Sandu Bilagyl powder contains Aegle marmelos (Bael fruit) and Sugar as the main ingredients. Each teaspoonful of Bilagyl powder contains 2.3 gm of Bael fruit. Sandu Bilagyl powder controls diarrhoea. dysentery and strengthens Gastro Intestinal tract (G.I. tract).
About Sandu Bilagyl
- Bilavfal (Aegel Marmelos) – Bael or Aegle Marmelos is a spiritual, religious and medicinal plant, native of India and Bangladesh and spread throughout South East Asia. The fruit takes about 10 to 11 months to ripen. Wood Apple is a sweet, aromatic and astringent in nature. Bel has many benefits and useful in tuberculosis, hepatitis, dysentery, constipation, peptic ulcer, piles and many more diseases, also useful in worm infestation and stomach related problems. Bael or Aegle marmelos is also known as Bengal quince, golden apple, Japanese bitter orange, stone apple, etc. It is also known by various names such as Wood apple, Kaitha, Maredu Pandu, Vilam Palam, Belada Hannu, Koovalam, Kothu, Koth Bel, etc. It’s one of the few Ayurvedic plants whose entire parts from root to leaves are used for different diseases. The fruit balances Kaph and Vata doshas, its roots improve digestion, leaves are good for pain, stem for heart and bel flower’s for curing of diarrhea.
- Bael for Digestive disorders – It supports intestinal biological formulations and protects the digestive system from ulceration, reduces the frequency of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), intestinal spasm thus beneficial in dirrrhoea, dysentery and other infections of elementary canal.
- Sharkara – Added for flavor and as a base.
- Ulcerative colitis
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Amoebic dysentry
- Watery stools
- Weakness due to Enteric fever
- Diarrhea. Bacillary & Amoebic Dysentery. Bloody Dysentery. and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
One teaspoon to be taken three times a day with normal water or As Directed by the Physician
1. Keep away from direct sunlight.
2. Do not use without the prescription of the doctor.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Store in a cool and dry place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
Safety Information :- Read the label carefully before use – Do not exceed the recommended dose – Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Key benefits/uses of Sandu Bilagyl Powder:–
The powder controls diarrhea. dysentery & strengthens GI tract- Relieves diarrhea and dysentery without causing constipation- Sandu Bilagyl helps to heal ulcers in the GI tract- Alleviates abdominal pain. and has antihelmintic action- It is indicated for enteric fever