Super food for Bones
Makes bones healthy and strong. Reduces blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Improves nervous system. Boosts memory and immunity. Regulates Insulin level and aids diabetes management. Enhances liver functioning and keeps the heart healthy. Prevents tooth loss and bone breakdown. Reduces the risk of fracture in elderly men and women. Calcium and vitamin D plays an important role in our body. Calcium is needed for our heart, muscles and nerves to function properly and for blood to clot. Vitamin D, also known as the Sunshine Vitamin. Vitamin D intake is important for the regulation of Calcium and phosphorus absorption, maintenance of healthy bones and teeth and is suggested to supply a protective effects against multiple diseases. Vitamin D deficiency in children can cause rickets. In adults, Vitamin D deficiency manifests as osteoporosis.
- Reduces blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Maintains the health of bones and teeth.
- Supports the health of the immune system, brain and nervous system.
- Regulates insulin levels and aid diabetes management.
- Supports lung function and cardiovascular health.
- Prevents tooth loss, bone loss and lowers the risk of fracture in older men and women.
Dosage : Take 1-1 tablets twice a day or as directed by the physician